Our church council is made up of the following positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, three At-Large-Representatives, and the pastor. Each member of the council brings their own specific gifts to the table. Our President and VP, have skills to lead meetings and encourage ideas. Our Secretary and Treasurer both have organizational skills. Our At-Large-Reps bring skills to focus on specific ministry areas like property and grounds, communications, or worship and music.
Each year, the gifts around the table change with new members.
What skills could you bring to the table?
• Roof Replacement Started - Summer 2016
• Parking Lot Resurfaced - Summer 2016
• Financial Reorginazation Started - 2016
• Full Council Elected - Feb 2016
• Vision Ministry Started - Fall 2015
• New Windows on East End - Summer 2015
• Constitution Updated - Feb 2015
• To support established & new ministries.
• To fill council positions in 2017.
• To support our community groups.
• To keep up pace and morale.
• To encourage participation in the life of the Church.